Oh my word, y’all. I clicked onto my blog to check my stats, and the Pucallpa Countdown on the left side of the page caught my eye.
I’m going “home” to Peru in just 10 short days. There’s a lot to do between now and then, so I wanted to share some specific prayer requests and praises for you to keep in mind as I prepare.
- I received above and beyond the amount of financial support I needed. HUGE yahoo!
- I’ve been in contact with my host family and everything is in place for me to join their family for five weeks.
- I get to go back to Pucallpa! Truly, this is the biggest praise. God has granted me the deepest desire of my heart and is allowing me to return to my friends and family in Peru.
- Please pray that I will be motivated and diligent as I work on lesson plans for the English classes I’ll be teaching.
- Pray that I have time to connect with those at home who I want to see before leaving.
- Pray that the last-minute details, such as where I’m staying overnight in Lima and whether I’ll be traveling to villages, will fall into place.
- Pray for peace, calm, and trust while I prepare and plan.
Thank you all so much for your prayers and love. I’ll keep updating throughout my trip!